We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey. Yours.
INTERNSHIPS AT BRP
At BRP, we’re here to give you the ultimate internship experience. Learn and practice your craft with the best of the best, contribute to innovative projects with real-life impact, and work alongside over 100 interns in Canada.
Our internship programs combine work and play in the best way possible. Get to know your fellow interns through in-person and virtual activities, experience working life in a fully bilingual, international organization, and network and connect with Canada’s best and brightest.
Excel in your field, find a job after graduation and experience BRP’s #AdventureByDesign.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
At BRP, you’ll have the opportunity to develop in a cutting-edge environment, and you’ll be able to apply your analytical skills to complex, large-scale projects. You’ll be part of an experienced team and will be able to continuously improve and add to your skills thanks to the numerous learning opportunities available.
University studies in business intelligence or business technology management
Apply If You Recognize Yourself In These Words
Do you recognize yourself? We look forward to receiving your application!
BONUS FOR RETURNING INTERNS AT BRP
We strongly encourage our interns to do more than one internship with us. Choosing BRP more than once for your internship experience will allow you to develop your skills in your field, increase your chances of making yourself known within the organization and also benefit from a significant amount of money paid on your first pay if it’s your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th internship with us.
We Have In Fact Developed a Bonus For Returning Interns Based On The Number Of Internships Carried Out At BRP, Under Certain Conditions*
2nd internship at BRP: $1500 CAD
3rd internship at BRP: $2000 CAD
4th internship at BRP: $2500 CAD
5th internship at BRP: $3000 CAD
The program is officially launched for the fall 2022 semester and will not be retroactive . This means that if you obtain an internship at BRP for the fall 2022 semester or the following ones and it’s a return, you will be entitled to the bonus indicated in the table above.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Only full-time (37.5 hours per week) internships with a minimum duration of 4 months are eligible. Contracts as a consultant are not eligible.
- Full-time internships of 8 months duration are considered two internships of 4 months each. By example, if you complete an initial 8-month internship with BRP, you will be entitled to the bonus for a 2nd internship after the completion of the first 4 months.
- The first internship must be completed while you are actively enrolled in the university and have not graduated.
- If you decide to voluntarily terminate your internship, the bonus amount must be refunded to BRP.
INTERNSHIP RECRUITMENT IN CANADA
This is a candidate pool for all our opportunities hiring interns in business intelligence or business technology management. The application analysis will start on September 6, 2022 and the applications via the career website will close on October 21, 2022. The recruitment dates on your university platform could be different. Don’t worry, all applications will be analyzed!
Here Is An Overview Of The Internship Recruitment Process
- The internship team will analyze all the applications received on the career site and on the university platforms and will share those that are selected with the internship supervisors. Don’t hesitate to add a portfolio of projects, your transcript, your school implications and anything that sets you apart!
- The manager of your potential internship will invite you to an individual interview only if your application is selected . Several managers may call you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.