Website Kerridge Commercial Systems
Working as part of the 1st line Support Service Team you will provide a prompt, accurate and professional response or escalation to all incoming customer queries, with the aim of maintaining customer satisfaction for our automotive products.
- To ensure all incoming incidents are responded to promptly. Maintaining a confident and professional approach to all communications
- To efficiently identify the caller and accurately assess their needs or requirements and nature of incident, following specific procedures based upon that assessment.
- To accurately identify and agree with the customer the severity of the incident allowing effective workload prioritisation to take place. Setting correct customer expectation.
- To ensure sufficient information is gathered and recorded as a new log on the Support System. The information should be an accurate and complete statement of the customer’s incident together with any actions taken or advice given.
- To take initial responsibility of the log and attempt to provide a solution using personal knowledge, colleague’s knowledge and available knowledge bases.
- Ensuring customers are kept informed on progress of any open logs for which you have responsibility.
- Where no immediate solution can be found, correct and prompt escalation based on current procedures. Communicate escalation to customer.
- To undertake such training as deemed appropriate to the post held.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of supported applications and developments.
- Working individually and as part of a team towards the aims and objectives of the company as a whole.
- To fulfil Departmental requirements in terms of administrative tasks, and to conform to Departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing working co-operation with managers and staff within the department and the wider workplace.
The above duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive, as the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties commensurate with the post, without changing the general character of the post.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Looking to gain work experience in the relevant field of their qualification
- Not more than 12-18 months of work experience as this is an internship
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and computer proficient
- Attention to detail
- Customer and service focused
- Driven, proactive and motivated personality
- Flexible to changes in tasks and the support environment
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and apply new skills and concepts
- In the process of or have completed an IT degree or diploma
- Any understanding of software and/or software support environments would be an advantage.
- Basic grasp of business processes and operations
- Be able to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate an effective solutions in a systematic and logical manner
- Have excellent customer care and strong interpersonal skills
- Project a professional image
- Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team
- Be organised and manage own workload efficiently
- Maintain a professional standard of communication at all levels
- Work conscientiously and use initiative
- Be calm under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Adopt a positive, pro-active approach to work
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
KCS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires us to adjust the recruiting process please do advise us when contacted.If this role is of interest to you please apply online.To all recruitment agencies: KCS does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site or direct to KCS employee. KCS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.