Boeing Ireland Ltd. is a Dublin based EASA and UK CAA approved Maintenance Repair Organisation with approval to provide Line & Base Maintenance services on Boeing 737 NG/Max, 777 and 787 aircraft. Due to the continued expansion, we are looking for experienced Aircraft Mechanics to join our organisation.
Prospective candidates are required to demonstrate at least 6 months recent experience on Boeing 737 NG/Max, 777 and 787 aircraft. This role is based at the London Gatwick Hangar facility working a rotational shift pattern. A degree of flexibility is expected and shift patterns will vary as required in order to support business needs and operational requirements.
- Perform Base Maintenance and modifications on customer aircraft.
- Complete all assigned work in a timely manner to optimize aircraft downtime.
- Ensure aircraft technical log book, maintenance documentation, work packages and zonal handovers are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales in conjunction with the Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Highlight any technical issues, discrepancies or other issues to the Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Ensure compliance with company, regulatory and health and safety requirements.
- Report all incidents and occurrences and make accurate records in the Boeing Safety Management System.
- Undertake any reasonable activities as required, including working away from London Gatwick.
- Demonstrate at least 6 months recent experience on Boeing 737 NG/Max, 777 and 787 aircraft.
- Have completed a recognised apprenticeship or formal training program.
- Have at least 5 years experience working in a Base Maintenance environment.
- Be a team player who will grasp opportunities to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Have prior experience of accessing on-line Boeing documents through MyBoeingFleet.
- Previous experience using AMOS is desirable.
- Proven knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in-house systems.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.