Meta is seeking an ASIC Engineer to join our Infrastructure organization. Our servers and data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered. In this role, you will be an integral member of an ASIC team to build accelerators for some of our top workloads enabling our data centers to scale efficiently. You will have an opportunity to participate in design and verification of advanced IPs using state of the art tools. Come work and learn alongside our expert ASIC engineers to build “Green” data center accelerators.
- Participate in Micro-architecture, Design, and Verification reviews and provide feedback.
- Support Simulation accelerators and post-Silicon validation.
- Design and develop RTL or HLS code for some of the IPs.
- Analyze designs and enhance PPA (Power, Performance, Area).
- Support and develop Verification Infrastructure, analyze and improve Verification Coverage.
- Knowledge of Computer Architecture and Logic Design fundamentals.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Exposure to RTL development using Verilog, System Verilog or HLS.
- Exposure to Micro-architecture development.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related technical field with 4+ years of prior ASIC Design experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.metacareers.com.