At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Support projects and campaigns within the Business Development team.
- Conduct research on competition in support of New Business Campaign Activity, analyzing and integrating diverse and complex quantitative and qualitative data from a wide range of sources.
- Support various Business Development-led workshops.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Provide training to stakeholders across the business on the Sales Pipeline (This will require intern to become familiar with the BDUK Sales Pipeline tool and then help the wider business understand the Pipeline’s function and use.
- IT literate – proficient in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Basic data quality and management standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Be able to work well as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Good communication skills – the ability to train Business Development team members on data management and the use of the Customer Relation Management tool.
- Confident, proactive, determined, team focused.
- Use initiative and take responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.