Website Capital One
Lead Software Development Engineer to join our development team in the customer Identity Services which is responsible for high-volume, low-latency authentication and authorization services. Come help build a highly scalable, highly performant, high availability, and secure global service. If you enjoy fast paced environments, solving hard problems and innovation within distributed systems we want to talk to you!
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Directory of Engineering and will be working across multiple teams.
- Lead a portfolio of diverse technology projects and a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems to create solutions that help meet regulatory needs for the company
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community, and from time to time, be asked to code or evaluate code
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Utilize programming languages like Java, SQL, Ruby and Go, Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, CM tools including Ansible and Terraform, and a variety of AWS tools and services
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of experience in software engineering (Internship experience does not apply)
- At least 4 years of experience with Cloud Native technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- At least 6 years of Unix or Linux system administration experience
To apply for this job please visit www.capitalonecareers.com.