Website U.S Bank
The Fusion Center is primarily used to exchange information and intelligence internal to U.S. Bank when investigating cyber and fraud events. The Fusion Center will have cross-functional team members who will participate day to day on security and fraud problems that may arise for investigation and communication and will provide timely investigation of security and fraud events across the enterprise to both leadership and external clients. The Fusion Center focuses on succinctly explaining the threat, explaining the business risk, and providing actionable recommendations to mitigate the risk in a rapid fashion.
- Mapping out malicious internet infrastructure and identifying additional, related assets.
- Analyze activity associated with both successful and unsuccessful intrusions by advanced attackers.
- Understanding what information can and cannot be gleaned from various social media services around the world.
- Actively participate in the development, documentation, and implementation of new processes to expand and mature capabilities for the organization.
- Thrive in culturally diverse research matters and be aware of cultural, social, and linguistic norms that may impact findings. (Fluency or proficiency in multiple languages a plus) ensures that threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s business systems and applications (both in-house and cloud-based) are minimized
- BA/BS degree in IT, Computer Science, Intelligence or equivalent. Candidates without a degree are encouraged to apply and will be assessed on a case by case basis related to their work experience and accomplishments.
- Work experience must include one or more of the following cyber-security functions: Cyber Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, System Administration, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Monitoring, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Vulnerability Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in operational or tactical cyber threat analysis in aggregate is required.
- Advanced knowledge of cyber threats, threat vectors, attacker methodology to include, tools, tactics, and procedures and how they tie into Cyber Kill Chain or ATT&CK framework, Diamond Model etc.
- Experience working in the Cleared Defense Contractor (CDC), Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sectors an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careers.usbank.com.