As an Apprentice at Google, you’ll build the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You’ll join the Sales or Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your 15 month apprenticeship. You’ll start in October with an initial onboarding period, then you’ll attend a bootcamp with our partner Multiverse. After completing your initial training, you’ll join a Google team for 80% of your time and complete your apprenticeship the other 20% of the time.
- Analyze and evaluate organizations’ digital strategies and actions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Support execution of go-to-market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g., positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization).
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g., via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.).
- Manage social media campaigns and develop ideas to better engage our users.
- Undertake training and follow mentoring as specified.
- Five GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9 – 4 including English and Mathematics, Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.