Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The mission of the Customer Information Management team is to optimize the value of customer data for use in building direct customer relationships and delivering relevant customer experiences across The Walt Disney Company’s brands and businesses globally. As a central resource for company-wide customer data, the team partners with stakeholders across the company to establish data practices, policies and capabilities to collect, use and share data in support business objectives, while maintaining respectful consumer data practices.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Reviewing Disney business unit email marketing campaigns for brand and legal compliance
- Developing and managing regular reporting and analytics on project KPIs
- Maintaining guidelines documentation based on input from team subject matter experts
- Coordinating with business unit partners on marketing and data quality initiatives
- Conducting competitive research on customer information practices and user experience of other online properties
- Coordinating and updating of guest facing privacy content
- Developing documentation and testing strategy for projects in development to improve guests’ online experience
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Interest in improving guest experience through personalization and fair information practices
- Understanding of and interest in how technology is used to manage website preferences and personalization
- Strong interest in the use of data for marketing and personalization
- Knowledge or familiarity with privacy issues, online registration, and email marketing a plus
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, technology or related field
Required Education :
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
Additional Information :
The duration of this internship is from May/June 2022 through January 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.