Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver. Disney Streaming encompasses the teams leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation. This Content Planning Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Content Planning & Scheduling arm of the Disney+ Global Programming team. This function works closely with international territories to ensure local planning strategies align with global planning strategy, and helps ensure successful execution of international content plans. This role will aid in the day-to-day management of projects and deliverables and provide support where needed. This position will report to the Manager, Content Planning.
- Support Content Planning team with day-to-day international slate planning needs for Disney+ library, currents, and acquisitions, including such tasks as managing and preparing spreadsheets and documents, and data entry and reconciliation for various title inventory lists and presentations.
- Help manage title inventory lists, trackers, and various calendars or ad-hoc documents as needed: input and track updates, pull data upon request, create and share reports on a regular basis.
- Attend meetings with a professional and enthusiastic attitude and take notes when needed. Handle any challenges with a solution-oriented mindset, and provide ad hoc support on projects and tasks across the Content Planning & Scheduling team.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience in slate planning, content strategy, content curation, and project management, ideally in digital media and entertainment, with SVOD experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Diplomatic mindset and proven ability to work well in a team environment and across a matrixed organization.
- Skilled with Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools. Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed.
- Analytical mindset, ability to understand how to apply data and insights to strategy to help drive results.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Passion and insight into The Walt Disney Company segments, brands and franchises, the elements that define them, and expertise to build further audience engagement.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit. A positive, forward-thinking attitude where no task is too small.
- Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment.
- SVOD experience a plus.
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a related field
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.