Website Enterprise Products
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise’s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its approximately 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. The partnership’s service offerings include pipeline transportation and gathering, natural gas processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country.
- Responsible for managing tank assessment and repair projects for assigned tanks.
- Work closely with Control, Safety, Environmental, Land, Procurement, Accounting, Quality Assurance, Scheduling, Commercial, Corrosion Prevention, Field Engineering, and Operations while directing third party contractors and various inspection personnel to safety conduct integrity assessment and repair projects.
- Prepare inspection plans, requests for quotes, AFEs, job plans, tank repair plans, material requisitions, work orders for services, cost tracking, budgeting, and monthly forecasting and accruals associated with integrity assessment and repair activities.
- Review, validate and approve invoices within delegated authority limits.
- Prepare weekly and monthly project progress reports.
- A degree in engineering is preferred
- API 653 certification is preferred
- NACE CIP certification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Tank Integrity, Operations, or equivalent is required.
- Project Management experience is desired.
- Excellent communications skills and computer skills including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
To apply for this job please visit epco.taleo.net.