About the job
Meta is seeking an auditor to join the Internal Audit Family of Apps team to perform operational audits and readiness reviews for key internal and external metrics. The auditor will be responsible for evaluating risks and controls related to metrics data quality, data pipelines, metrics calculations, machine learning models, and metrics reporting. The ideal candidate will have audit experience working with state-of-the-art homegrown engineering systems, building relationships, analyzing large data sets, strong technical and project management skills, and abilities to learn new processes and systems quickly.
Internal Auditor (Metrics) – Family of Apps & CPS Responsibilities:
- Perform risk assessment to understand metrics and identify key risks and controls.
- Execute complex audits from planning to reporting. Perform risk remediation validation.
- Lead end-to-end process walkthroughs with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with co-sourcing staff to complete audit projects.
- Provide regular progress updates and audit results to key stakeholders.
- Anticipate potential roadblocks and issues, and provide suggestions and alternatives.
- Use data analytics to measure risks, validate controls, and quantify identified issues for audit projects.
- Review and test machine learning models used for Meta’s metrics processing.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal teams to stay informed of metrics roadmaps and provide input on controls and process requirements.
- Collaborate with other Internal Audit team members to ensure alignment on audits, including coordination on the audit scope, work program, fieldwork and reporting.
- Use data analytics to enhance audit procedures, and build continuous monitoring capability.
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners and cross-functional stakeholders.
- B.S. in computer science, management information systems, business, accounting, finance or related field.
- 4+ years of IT auditing or data analytics or data science or similar experience, in addition to project/program management or operational audit experience.
- Work experience in management consulting, finance, technology or related industry.
- Proficient with SQL or other programming languages.
- Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization experience.
- Interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration experience.
- Experience working with large-scale data analysis, and process automation.
- Experience in auditing proprietary in-house built systems.
- Experience working with data visualization and communicating audit results utilizing data-driven insights.
- Demonstrated experience of project management practices, tooling, and managing audit projects through their lifecycle.
- Effective communication skills.
- CISA, CIA or CISSP certification.
- Experience working with machine learning and statistical modeling.
- Understanding of data operating systems, web technologies, advertisement, privacy, e-commerce.
- Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop).
- Experience working in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity and stay on top of business and product changes that could affect customer experience and compliance requirements.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.