About the job
Meta’s Internal Audit team is looking for an auditor to join our Enterprise Engineering Tech Vertical audit team. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting assurance audits, control design reviews, and SOX readiness activities across a range of systems and applications, including: corporate systems, home-grown applications, databases, and third party software. We are looking for a results-oriented individual who can perform independently as well as work effectively in a small team environment. Adaptability and the ability to learn quickly will be paramount to success in this role.
Internal Auditor – Enterprise Engineering Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and test internal control environments by conducting walkthroughs, analyzing documentation and data, and documenting results.
- Execute IT General Control testing with limited oversight. This includes conducting technical interviews, collecting and analyzing documentation and data, and documenting results.
- Determine scope and define detailed test steps for assurance audits and control design reviews.
- Follow an established audit methodology including documenting audit work papers in a standardized format, drafting audit findings, and working methodically inside an audit tool to ensure a high level of quality assurance.
- Build cross functional relationships with business partners and technology teams and understand their business and technology processes.
- Partner with other Internal Audit team members to coordinate cross-vertical audit projects and initiatives in alignment with Internal Audit’s strategy.
- Effectively manage co-sourced audit resources to ensure that we execute as one team.
- 4+ years of internal audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, accounting, or a related field of study
- Experience managing audit projects using repeatable practices and audit tools
- Stellar communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills that allow highly effective interactions with business partners and internal team members
- Experience to independently operate in a fast faced and diverse environment while managing multiple projects
- 3+ years experience of technology auditing
- CISA certification
- Other relevant certifications (CISSIP, CISM, CIA, CFE)
- Understanding of Meta’s products and operations
- Experience auditing any/all of the following: cloud security, database security, APIs
- Experience using data analytics in an audit environment
- Basic working knowledge of Python
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.