About the job
Every day, people come to Meta to connect with friends and family, discover what’s going on in the world, interact with businesses, find potential customers, and build community. Global Operations exists to give people the power to build community on our platforms, by making sure they have the best and most secure experiences possible. People on our three Global Operations teams help Meta understand our global communities’ expectations and shape products and tools to meet their needs. These three teams are:Trust & Safety Operations: Teams in Trust & Safety Operations help keep people safe on our platforms and around the world through predictable and consistent enforcement experiences. We make sure the processes we build benefit everyone who uses our platforms.Scaled Operations: Our Scaled Operations teams serve communities and businesses globally by building world-class capabilities for GO and enabling the industry’s most balanced workforce.Global Risk Operations: Our Global Risk Operations teams mission is to advocate for and protect every person, community and business from risk.We are looking for driven interns to work within one of our three teams to take their passion for understanding our users’ experience, and translate it into actionable results to improve our products. From your desire to create consistent experiences on our platforms, you’ll help ensure our users are supported at scale. Those who join our teams are passionate about solving issues, and are strong advocates for the Meta community. If you like helping people, Global Operations is for you.We are seeking resilient self-starters who are eager to learn, strive to help others, and want to be the voice of the user. Successful candidates for this role have strong critical thinking, leadership, and problem-solving skills, can navigate ambiguity and are always looking for opportunities to improve how systems and processes work.
Market Specialist Intern Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive improvements and cultivate relationships
- Identify trends and opportunities to develop strategies and implement data driven solutions to improve tools, systems and policies
- Manage key projects independently from initiation through completion
- Communicate the potential impact of product or policy changes to internal stakeholders
- Partner with team members and cross-functional partners to develop a structured, actionable project plan
- Analyze relevant data and effectively summarize insights
- Deliver against the project plan in collaboration with teammates
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience meeting objectives without supervision
- Experience in a customer service or consumer-oriented environment
- Experience developing strategic solutions
- User empathy and an ability to execute independently
- Experience adapting to changing circumstances
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Experience working with stakeholders across locations
- SQL/data experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.