At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Receives request for materials and services and verifies the priority, source and method to ensure end-user needs are met
- Utilizes procurements systems to process orders
- Attends meetings to represent the organization and inform end-users with the purchasing request (PR) process
- Reviews and assigns requests to the Provisioning groups
- Processes subcontractor billing in Ariba, Tririga and Maximo
- Assists in developing solutions with problem orders.
- Manages daily operations of contractor’s onsite.
- Manages plant service projects.
- 3+ years of experience with all of the following MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- 3+ years experience utilizing procurement systems to process work orders and contractor billings
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in Facilities provisioning
- 3+ years of experience with proposals, contracts, and/or contract terms, (related to facilities work)
- Experience working with Supplier Statements of Work
- 3+ years of experience with the Ariba procurement system
- 3+ years of experience with IBM products, Maximo or Tririga
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.