Position: Supervisory Foreign Language Program Coordinator, GS 13
- Directorate of Intelligence- TDU II
- El Paso
- New York
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Directorate of Intelligence, Washington D.C.
- El Paso, Texas
- New York, New York
- Sacramento, California
- Seattle, Washington
- Serve as coordinator for Foreign Language Program (FLP) Services in an office and provide managerial oversight to a team of Language Specialists, contract linguists and contract language monitors, and as assigned, military linguists while in FBI space.
- Plan, organize, and direct Language Specialist and Contract Linguist activities in the office, providing complex technical service support for a wide range of criminal, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, and/or cyber investigative activities
- Perform analysis of language support requirements and resources
- Plan, supervise, and review work assignments and determine the most effective and efficient use of resources to meet office’s foreign language support requirements
- Perform other supervisory duties such as recommending personnel actions, counseling employees, preparing employee evaluations, identifying training needs, etc.
- Identify, develop, and implement recommendations for improvement to Foreign Language Program policies and procedures
- Serve as liaison for the Foreign Language Program and is the representative for the Contract Linguist Program
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
- If you are deemed Most Competitive, you will be referred to the selecting official for further consideration.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Judgment
- Managing Human Resources
- Administrative/Organizational Policies and Procedures
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.