At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is actively recruiting for a Mid-Level Guidance Navigation and Control Engineer in Hazelwood, MO to join the MQ-25 Guidance Navigation and Control (GN&C) team to work Inner Loop Flight Controls, Guidance, Propulsion, and/or Subsystem control solutions for our United States Navy customer.
- Define Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C), mission or trajectory requirements and ensure requirements traceability and quality from the system level to component level
- Design, analyze and guide others in the development of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C) systems, simulations, models & tools
- Assist in performing trade studies to identify design solutions that meet program requirements
- Participates in design reviews, analyses, simulations and component/system testing to ensure delivery of products that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
- Work under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering related role (3+ with a Master’s degree).
- 3+ years of experience in Guidance Navigation & Controls (GN&C)
- 1+ year of experience using Matlab/Simulink or MatrixX to model systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.