At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking Mid-Level Guidance Navigation and Control Engineers (GN&C) to join Boeing in the St. Louis area. Boeing Defense, Space & Security is growing in the area of fixed wing aircraft (both piloted and autonomous) design, development, integration and test.
- Define Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C), mission or trajectory requirements and ensure requirements traceability and quality from the system level to component level
- Design, analyze and guide others in the development of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C) systems, simulations, models & tools
- Assist in performing trade studies to identify design solutions that meet program requirements
- Participates in design reviews, analyses, simulations and component/system testing to ensure delivery of products that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in Guidance Navigation & Controls (GN&C) (3+ years of experience with a Master’s degree).
- 1+ year of experience using Matlab/Simulink or MatrixX to model systems
- Current active US Security Clearance
- Experience with simulation, system and component modeling
- Experience with implementing algorithms in real time systems
- Hardware in the Loop Simulator (HILS) experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.