Website Prada Group
To be part of the Intellectual Property Legal Department, supporting the team in all the activities connected with the protection and defence of all Group intellectual property rights,
- Support the team participating in the analysis for the validation of trademark, design and copyright’s protection (e.g. collection of evidences)
- Participate in the management of Group trademarks / design / subnomen / domain’s portfolios preparing the documents required and updating the dedicated data base.
- Support in the enforcement activities, such as the legal analysis related to intellectual property infringements and anti-counterfeiting activities on-line e off-line.
- An internship agreement is compulsory.
- Graduate of University in Law, major in Industrial or Commercial law preferred
- Post University Master in Industrial Law will be an advantage
- Flexibility and proactivity, combined with an organized and rigorous approach
- Good communication and team work skills
- Ability to interact within an international and legal environment in constant evolution
- Advance knowledge of the Office package
- Fluency in English and Italian, other languages desired
To apply for this job please visit jobs.pradagroup.com.