Website Enterprise Products
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
- Generate, maintain and distribute routine reports as directed.
- Assist in the preparation, proofreading and editing of documents, meeting binders, presentations, and other correspondences for department and executive management.
- Maintain phone messages, facilitate conference calls, disseminate general information, and provide assistance with applicable questions to callers.
- Coordinate meetings and preparation for conference room use.
- Maintain the department filing system both electronic and paper.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative support role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion.
To apply for this job please visit epco.taleo.net.