About the job
It’s an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Netflix is pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long-term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the zeitgeist for long periods of time. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking someone to drive retail brand/marketing campaigns and executions for the Consumer Products team.
- Develop retail marketing campaign strategies (across mass & specialty accounts) to support key titles while managing the execution of all omnichannel tactics.
- Partner with key licensees and halo partners to ideate and execute global marketing activations.
- Retail expert with understanding of account strategies and core consumer trends to provide solutions that are break-frame while being executable at retail.
- Define the right marketing and media mix to amplify partner/retail marketing campaigns (i.e. in-store communication, to e-commerce, social commerce, etc)
- Expert on digital and social campaigns on defining effective ways to drive engagement and sales of products through custom content, influencer partnerships, SEO, display, & sponsored product campaigns
- Partner with retailers, licensees, and internal cross-functional/global teams (Retail Business Development, Creative Assets & Brand Identity, Licensing, Operations) on the development and execution and amplification of marketing programs.
- Be an internal and external champion of the opportunity and vision with regards to our marketing strategy and push for innovation, out-of-the-box ideas, and unique campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Retail Development, Licensing, Product Development & Creative to devise meaningful retail themes that allow for campaign differentiation across accounts.
- Partner with agencies and creative teams on any retail creative development including retail toolkit development, in-store signage, social/digital creative.
- Serve as the right hand to the Sales team when selling in programs.
- Identify and share the latest consumer and retail marketing trends, insights and retailer marketing strategies.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects at once within a very fast-paced environment.
- A key contributor to status reports/internal trackers and retail marketing post mortems, programs and pitch decks.
- Manage and maintain retail budget
- 10+ years of marketing experience within consumer products or retail-related industries
- Knowledge of mass, specialty, e-comm marketing account strategies
- Experience developing programs with Walmart and Target preferred
- Understanding of retail environments, signage and POP displays across mass and specialty channels
- Understanding of social and digital marketing
- Knowledge of retail and industry trends
- Entertainment experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Google Suite required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and time-manage across multiple deadlines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.