Position: Lead Operations Center Technician, GS 9
Division: Portland Field Office
Location: Portland, Oregon
Working Hours: Varies based on needs of the Division.
Full Performance level: GS 9
Number of Positions Available: 1
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
- Communicates assignments, organization’s strategic plan, mission, vision, and values to the team.
- Conducts complicated searches of various FBI database systems, other Government systems, public sources, and/or private industry systems to locate any data regarding a particular subject/topic and independently analyzes the information to compile a profile of the subject matter.
- Assembles, collates, and processes raw data from a variety of field reports, files, and other communications as well as Intelligence Community reports, commercial databses, interviews, and miscellaneous reference material.
- Prioritizes all incoming emergency and non-emergency communications identifying the appropriate level of response, determining and other critical information and notifying respondents accordingly.
- Maintains constant liaison with the on-scene contact for the emergency until official termination of the emergency until official termination of the emergency situation or transfer of authority to the appropriate authority.
- Performs crisis intervention with distraught emergency callers during high-risk situations until appropriate emergency field units arrive on scene.
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
- If you are deemed Most Competitive, you will be referred to the selecting official for further consideration.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Judgment
- Managing Human Resources
- Administrative/Organizational Policies and Procedures
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.