This is an opportunity to manage employees and perform activities within multiple Metals related manufacturing disciplines. As the leader of the Metals Center of Excellence (MCOE) in St. Louis you would develop and execute integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals and objectives. The MCOE is a capital intense business where the leader will need to acquire resources for organizational activities, champions the One BPS deployment and leads process improvements. Additionally, the MCOE leader develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers from multiple programs, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees and mid-level managers.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, and/or cultures.
- Encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders. Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and motivation to combine the team’s energy and expertise to achieve a common objective. Understands the dynamics of effective teamwork in order to attain higher levels of performance. Demonstrates ability to work as a member of a team.
- Have the ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the MCOE, including the impact of changes in one area on another area.
• 3+ years’ experience Managing Teams and or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years’ experience working in or supporting a manufacturing environment
• Candidate must be able to work 1st shift.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.