About the job
The Azure Quantum team is redefining what is possible with technology—creating unprecedented possibilities to solve humanity’s most complex challenges. Our team combines hardware innovation with software technologies and Azure services to build a scalable quantum computer in an industry-leading quantum ecosystem.
- Design and implement new Azure cloud applications
- Champion the adoption of relevant modern technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry
- Drive technical discussions and contribute to the product direction
- Support and influence the team culture of being customer centric and continuously improving
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, with coding fluency in C#, Python or similar
- 3+ years of experience building Azure-based cloud applications
- Exerience administering and developing on Windows and Linux
- Deonstrated ability to identify problem areas, drive issues to closure and ensure solid root cause understanding
- Capable of technical deep-drives into software architectures, designs, implementations and troubleshooting issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a solid understanding of software development and testing practices
Microsoft Background Check
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.