Website Morgan Stanley
About the job
During this internship you will have the opportunity to get an insight into quantitative and analytical solutions for trading and lending activities at a market leading financial services firm. You will join the Credit Complex Structuring & Analytics team and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20/30/40 hours per week.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the firm’s credit business working with traders and bankers in New York and London
- Unique insight into the global credit markets
- Technical and professional on-the job training
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets
- Networking and learning opportunities across Morgan Stanley
- Analyze and engineer a variety of financial products across the credit spectrum (corporate loans, residential mortgages, auto loans, commercial real estate loans)
- Monitor portfolio performance, analyse and extract historical credit metrics of both US GAAP and IFRS companies or optimize securitization deal structures
- Use proprietary and third-party platforms to build and maintain essential databases
- Communicate with colleagues in New York and London on a regular basis
- Ongoing BSc or MSc studies in Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics or Engineering
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong finance or accounting education as well as basic knowledge of loan and credit products
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, some programming (VBA, python) or database management (Access, SQL) experience is an advantage
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.