At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Creation and maintenance of Service Definition documentation.
- Management of the Service Acceptance Criteria as defined by the Senior Design Coordination Specialist.
- Coordination and management of the updates required to BDUK Service Management tooling to support new and changed services.
- Definition of the processes needed to design, transition, operate and improve the services, architectures and processes as defined by the Senior Design Coordination Specialist.
- Documents the agreed measurements and metrics of the service and its corresponding components and processes.
- Issues progress reports for in-flight Design and Transition activities across the department.
- Supports the Senior Design Coordination Specialist and Service Design Manager as required.
- Ensuring SLA’s and KPIs are fully met
- Fully supports the Service Management strategy
- Knowledge and experience of ITSM best practice
- Knowledge and experience of the current BDUK ITSM toolset – MicroFocus Service Management Automation X.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a multi-disciplinary role, with an understanding of the core ITIL processes.
- Experience and understanding of stakeholder structure
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- ITIL V3 Intermediate – Service Design/Strategy/CSI or V4 Managing Professional
- Project Management Methodology knowledge
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.