Boeing Defence United Kingdom (BDUK) is looking for an Project Support Intern to join Programme Management team. BDUK is a rapidly growing part of the Boeing Company operating across the UK to deliver a number of key programmes of work within the Aerospace and Defence sector. The Programme Management function operates as a key business partner to all areas of the business supporting operations through the provision of timely and accurate supply of goods & services and advice to enable effective decision making.
- Develop project plans and define deliverables that meet identified requirements, and Customer expectations.
- Support programme/project operating rhythms.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues and opportunities.
- Help establish and manage project baselines; participate in programme change boards.
- Preparation of presentation material for internal and external meetings.
- Report project status and performance metrics to program leadership team and Customer.
- Identify and implement process, quality and productivity improvement action plans.
- Knowledge of project and programme management
- Business (financial) acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driving for business results
- Customer satisfaction focus
- IT proficient (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with a focus for detail
- Integrity and strong ethical values
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.