At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Oversee and guide software suppliers in development of airborne systems.
- Provide either showing of compliance or finding of compliance roles in accordance with FAA regulations associated with software development.
- Provide direction to suppliers to improve their performance to contractual requirements (quality, delivery, cost, technical, safety, communication, etc.).
- Lead stage of involvement reviews.
- Evaluate risks and opportunities; assist suppliers in implementing risk mitigation plans.
- Work with internal and external resources, utilizing tools, processes and methods to enhance supplier performance to meet customer and program requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and supply chain personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, verification or compliance finding activities to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- 5+ years of experience in dealing with safety-critical software used in airborne systems.
- 5+ years of experience in RTCA DO-178 Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.