At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Leads integration of contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Provides interpretation of complex requirements.
- Develops quality metrics, design and production certification plans for large programs to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Develops Quality criteria to support supplier selection activities.
- Leads various reviews to ensure quality attributes are incorporated into product designs.
- Develops and selects methods for analysis, testing and audit to ensure manufacturing and test readiness.
- Assists in development of new standards repairs for non-conformances.
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Develops and implements corrective actions.
- Performs benchmarking and other forms of advanced analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Works under minimal direction.
- Bachelors of Science (or greater) from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry, or other technical degree
- Experience gathering data and performing a Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA)
- Experience working with AS9100 and/or similar QMS standard
- Experience working with external (i.e. non-Boeing) stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, or government representatives
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years’ related work experience, Master+7 years’ related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.