Website Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates different manufacturing facilities in the US, where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
To strengthen our finance team based in Cumberland, Rhode Island – Tiffany & Co is looking for a Production Planner.
Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor and/or manager.
- Work with Material Planner/Buyers in all production facilities to resolve any short-term material availability issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other Site Schedulers and Master Production Planner to resolve any issues and ensure there are no conflicts.
- Ensure data integrity of all product information.
- Create a one to the two-week feasible production schedule for designated areas of responsibilities and partner with Internal Manufacturing to resolve issues.
- Drive the relationship between Planning and Manufacturing functions to ensure production schedules are met and work centers are effectively utilized to meet on-time delivery of finished goods and components for both internal and external use.
- Actively create, participate and encourage lean activities and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Release work orders for execution for areas of responsibility and ensure on-time completion by partnering with manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- MRP/ERP system experience in a Supply Chain Manufacturing organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3 – 5 years experience in Production Planning.
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong background in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
To apply for this job please visit eljs.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.