The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. We’re looking for people with unique skills, experiences, and backgrounds to become Special Agents. The one thing every SA shares is a belief in the mission of the FBI. They have the drive to help keep our nation safe, become part of something bigger than themselves, and take pride in making a difference in the communities they serve.
- Driven to find solutions to all types of problems.
- Compassionate and respectful to everyone they meet.
- Adaptable to a variety of situations, and able to keep a calm demeanor in the face of challenges.
- Well-spoken, well-written, and enjoy meeting, speaking and collaborating with people from different backgrounds.
- Physically fit and able to pass the physical fitness test (PFT).
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be between 23 and 36 years of age (Exceptions) [see page 12].
- Have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree [see page 13] from a U.S.-accredited college or university. You should not apply if you have not received your bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience [see page 13] or one year if you have an advanced degree (master’s degree, doctorate degree).
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have six months of driving experience.
- Meet the physical requirements.
- Meet all FBI employment eligibility requirements.
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.