Our Real Estate Corporate Tax practice works closely with clients to help minimize federal and provincial corporate income taxes. We provide assistance in ensuring our clients are compliant with their income tax filing obligations and we are also pro-active in identifying and implementing income tax saving opportunities that help improve and make our clients’ businesses better. Through tailored tax planning advice, our tax teams help clients gain a competitive advantage.
- Communicate with the CRA on various tax matters.
- Perform tax research.
- Ensure follow-up on Notice of Assessments.
- Responsible for maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
- Work with Managers, Senior Managers, and Partners on client engagements where you will have the opportunity to develop and assist with tax planning strategies for our clients.
- Prepare working paper files and income tax returns for personal and corporate clients.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Is keen to assist in the development and implementation of tax planning strategies for various clients.
- Successfully passed the CFE, and has obtained a CPA designation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a public accounting firm.
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation.
- Currently enrolled or willing to enroll in the In-Depth Tax program.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Willingly takes on and learns new skills by researching a wide variety of tax issues.
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit globalcareers.kpmg.com.